List of national fruits
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National fruit)
This list of national fruits is arranged alphabetically by country. Some national fruits are officially designated, some are unofficial.
- "Oststeirischer Apfel". Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Pearls of Baku". www.everyonesanoriginal.com. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- Jackfruit – National Fruit of Bangladesh. bangladesh.com
- http://www.forestry.gov.kh/Documents/ROYAL-DECREE-ENG.pdf The Royal Decree states the chicken egg banana is known as Musa aromatica but this is an outdated taxonomic name still used in Cambodia. This cultivar is also known as kluai khai in Thailand which has a similar meaning, that being "Egg Banana." It is known as pisang mas in Malaysia in which they can be found to be synonyms for the Lady's Finger Banana.
- The Travel Book - Central African Republic. Retrieved 2014-16-09
- "National Symbols of China". 123independenceday.com. Retrieved 2009-12-06.
- "红日子倡导将红枣定为中国的"国果"". news.163.com. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "Fruits in Colombia". off2colombia.com.co. Retrieved 2015-01-03.
- Bader, Myles. The Wizard of Food's Encyclopedia of Kitchen & Cooking Secrets. Strategic Book Publishing. p. 430. ISBN 978-1-60911-017-8.
- "German National Fruit, the Little Fleiner Apple". 18 November 2009.
- "National Fruit". Govt. of India Official website.
- "This is Jamaica". National Symbols of Jamaica. Archived from the original on 2006-06-19. Retrieved 2006-06-04.
- "National Symbols of Pakistan". Government of Pakistan. Archived from the original on 2013-08-27. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- Stephen Mennell (2005). Culinary Cultures of Europe: Identity, Diversity and Dialogue. Council of Europe. p. 383. ISBN 9789287157447.
- Grolier Incorporated (2000). The encyclopedia Americana. Grolier. p. 715. ISBN 9780717201334.