From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National government)
National Government may refer to:
- Central government in a unitary state, or a country that does not give significant power to regional divisions
- Federal government is a federal state, or a country that give significant power to regional divisions
- National unity government, a broad coalition government consisting of all parties (or all major parties) in the legislature, usually formed during a time of war or other national emergency.
- National Government (Republic of China), 1927-1948
- National Government (United Kingdom), 1931–1940, 1945
- National Government (Canada), 1940
- Polish National Government, 1831, 1846, 1863–1864
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Government.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.