National park authority
A national park authority is a special term used in the United Kingdom for legal bodies charged with maintaining a national park of which as of December 2016 there are ten in England, three in Wales and two in Scotland. The powers and duties of all such authorities are similar, but their work varies depending on where they are situated.
- National parks of the United Kingdom
- National parks of England and Wales
- National parks of Scotland
- Association of National Park Authorities
- "About us". National Parks UK.
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|