Nationale Regionale Transport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hubs||Libreville International Airport|
The airline is on the list of air carriers banned in the European Union.
|Franceville||Gabon||MVB||FOON||M'Vengue El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba International Airport|
|Libreville||Gabon||LBV||FOOL||Libreville International Airport [Base]|
|Port-Gentil||Gabon||POG||FOOG||Port-Gentil International Airport|
The Nationale Regionale Transport fleet includes the following aircraft (as of February 2014):
|Embraer 120ER||2||Operated by Sahara African Aviation|
|Embraer 120RT||1||Stored at MQP|
Nationale Regionale Transport has also operated the following aircraft:
Accidents and Incidents
- On October 12, 2011, a Nationale Regionale Transport EMB-120, registration ZS-PYO (MSN: 120245) performing a charter flight from Libreville to Port Gentil (Gabon), overran runway 21's end and came to a stop with the nose gear intact, both main gear struts bent backwards causing the engines to "pitch down" together with the wings. A few passengers sustained minor injuries, but the aircraft was damaged beyond repair and was written off
- "Directory: World Airlines Part 3 (2009)". Flight International: 29–90. 2009-04-14.
- Nationale Regionale Transport Fleet - CH-Aviation
- "Global Airline Guide 2017". Airliner World (October 2017): 14.
- "Neue Website 404 Error » JACDEC". www.jacdec.de (in German). Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- Ranter, Harro. "ASN Aircraft accident Embraer EMB-120ER Brasilia ZS-PYO Port Gentil Airport (POG)". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- "Accident: Nationale E120 at Port Gentile on Oct 12th 2011, unsafe nose gear, overran runway, wings twisted". avherald.com. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Gabon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|