Nations Trust Bank
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||CSE: NTB.N0000|
|Headquarters||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Krishan Balendra (Chairman)|
A. K. Gunaratne (Director)
Renuka Fernando (CEO/Director)
Sarath Piyaratna (Executive Director)
|Products||Banking, financial and related services|
Nations Trust Bank PLC (abbreviated as NTB) is one of the listed banks in Sri Lanka with 93 branches, 138 ATMs and 53 leasing centres as well as an automated channels and is the issuer and sole acquirer for American Express Credit Cards in Sri Lanka. Nation Trust Bank's major shareholders are John Keells Holdings and Central Finance Company PLC which are leading companies in their respective operating sectors in Sri Lanka.
Nations Trust Bank was established in July 1999 when it acquired the Colombo Branch of Overseas Trust Bank Ltd.
- Acquisition of Waldock Mackenzie Ltd.
- Acquisition of Kandy branch of the Standard Chartered Bank
- Acquisition of the Personal Banking portfolio Deutsche Bank
- Acquisition of the Commercial Banking Business and Foreign Exchange Business of American Express Bank in Colombo
- Merger with Mercantile Leasing Company in January 2006
it has 93 branches and 137 ATM machines
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|