Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nativism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nativism may refer to:
- Nativism (politics), a term used by scholars to refer to ethnocentric beliefs relating to immigration and nationalism
- Nativism (psychology), a concept in psychology and philosophy which asserts certain concepts are "native" or in the brain at birth
- Linguistic nativism, a theory that the ability to learn grammar is hard-wired into the brain
- Innatism, the philosophical position that minds are born with knowledge
- Native religion, ethnic or regional religious customs
- Kokugaku or Japanese nativism, a school of Japanese philosophy that rejected Chinese texts in favor of early Japanese ones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nativism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.