|Traded as||Euronext: KN|
CAC Next 20 Component
|François Riahi (CEO), Laurent Mignon (Chairman)|
|Products||Corporate banking, asset management|
|Revenue||€7.2 billion (2013)|
|€884 million (2013)|
|Total assets||$714.4 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||€20.93 billion (end 2010)|
Number of employees
|19,580 (FTE, end 2010)|
Natixis is a French corporate and investment bank created in November 2006 from the merger of the asset management and investment banking operations of Natexis Banque Populaire (Banque Populaire group) and IXIS (Groupe Caisse d'Epargne).
Natixis provide financial data for the 'Markets' section on the news channel, Euronews. On October 26, 2010, Natixis Investment Managers (NIM) has acquired a majority stake in asset management start-up ‘Ossiam’.
- Corporate & Investment Banking Includes Capital Markets, Debt & Finance and Corporate & Institutional Banking. Capital Markets encompass equities, commodities, fixed-income, forex, derivatives and structured products.
- Asset Management Natixis Investment Managers is the 14th largest asset management firm in the world with $734 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2012. Subsidiaries include Ostrum Asset Management, Harris Associates, Loomis Sayles, Nexgen FS and Reich & Tang.
- Private Equity & Private Banking Natixis Private Banking unit includes Natixis Wealth Management.
- Services Business lines include insurance, securities, financial guarantees, and consumer finance.
- Receivables Management (offered through its Coface subsidiary). Coface deals in risk analysis, supporting corporates in account receivables.
- Natixis Foundation for Quantitative Research Founded in 2006 to encourage research in the broad field of mathematical finance.
In August 2013, GF Securities acquired the shell entity of the LME Futures broker NCM Ltd., containing regulatory capital only, after Natixis discontinued LME futures brokerage in line with many other banks.
2014: Natixis owns 41.24% of Coface.
Awards and Honor
- Top Employer France 2019 certification
- "Annual Report 2010" (PDF). Natixis. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 August 2011. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- "Natixis Global Asset Management Acquires Majority Stake in OSSIAM, a Specialty ETF Start-up". Market Watch. Retrieved 26 October 2010.
- "Natixis Equity Markets".
- "About Us". Natixis Global Asset Management. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "Natixis achieves Top Employer France certification for the third year in a row" (PDF).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natixis.|
|This French bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|