Natomas Unified School District
|Natomas Unified School District|
|1901 Arena Boulevard
Sacramento, CA, 95834
Natomas Unified School District is located in northwestern Sacramento, California. It is the main school district of Natomas, a suburb of Sacramento, California. Chris Evans is the superintendent. William Young is the associate superintendent of administrative services. Keven MacDonald is the associate superintendent of School Leadership and Support.
- American Lakes Elementary School—
- Bannon Creek Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School (California)—
- Natomas Park Elementary School—
- Two Rivers Elementary School-
- Witter Ranch Elementary School-
- Natomas Charter School (four charter programs: Leading Edge (LE), Performing & Fine Arts Academy (PFAA), Individualized Learning Program (ILP), and Pursuing Academic Choices Together (PACT), a homeschool program. It is also a K-12 school. The school has about 1,500 students.
- Natomas Pacific Pathways Preparatory (a.k.a. NP3)
- Westlake Charter School
- Leroy Greene Academy
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|