Natsuki Crisis Battle
|Natsuki Crisis Battle|
|Genre(s)||2D action fighting|
Natsuki Crisis Battle (なつきクライシスバトル?) is a 1995 video game that was released exclusively for the Japanese Super Famicom. The player must choose between eight humanoid characters. Fights take place in a Japanese gym, outside the high school, and in other locations. There is a lot of heavy dialogue in the game and the animation is in anime/manga style. In fact, the video game itself is based on the two-episode OVA and manga Natsuki Crisis which was serialized in the magazine Business Jump.
Characters and voice actors
- Natsuki Kisumi – Ai Orikasa
- Rina Takaoka (Voiced by Yūko Miyamura) – A gifted amateur wrestler. She uses a "cat-as-catch can" wrestling style.
- Akira Kandori – Mari Mashiba
- Masaaki Yanagisawa – Nobuyuki Furuta
- Naoya Hondō – Nobuo Tobita
- Endo – Tōru Furusawa
- Bigaro Nabeshima – Naoki Makishima
- Tsuguo Nabeshima – Ken Narita
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- "Soundtrack Information". SNESmusic.org.
- Japanese title at super-famicom.jp (in Japanese)
- "English-Japanese title screen translation". Video Game Den. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- "Basic game overview". Fight-A-Base. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- "Anime reference". Atpages.jp. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- NEW GAMES CROSS REVIEW: なつき クライシスバトル. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. No.332. Pg.30. 28 April 1995.
- Natsuki Crisis (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Natsuki Crisis (OVA) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This fighting game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|