Natural Born Bugie
|"Natural Born Boogie"|
|Single by Humble Pie|
|Humble Pie singles chronology|
"Natural Born Boogie" is the debut single released in 1969 by English rock band Humble Pie, who were one of the first British supergroups. It was written as a mid tempo rock song by Steve Marriott, for Andrew Loog Oldham's Immediate label and became the band's first single release. The original UK B-Side was "Wrist Job" and it was replaced with "I'll Go Alone" for a later release in United States. The three guitarists sang a verse each.
There she is again
Steppin' out of her limousine, well
Looking like the cover of a twenty-dollar magazine
She's got it where you find it
If you know what I mean
She's a... natural born woman
Natural born woman
She's a... she's a natural born woman
- Steve Marriott — Rhythm guitar, vocals.
- Peter Frampton — Lead guitar, vocals
- Greg Ridley — Bass guitar, vocals
- Jerry Shirley — Drums.
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||13|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||9|
|Germany (Official German Charts)||20|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||6|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||4|
- "Humble Pie's first hit, Natural Born Boogie". stevemarriott.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2007-08-19. Retrieved 2007-09-15.
- "Austriancharts.at – Humble Pie – Natural Born Bugie" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Ultratop.be – Humble Pie – Natural Born Bugie" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Accès direct à ces Artistes : H" (in French). Infodisc. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Musicline.de – Humble Pie Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Search". irishcharts.ie. In the box under Search by Artist Title, type in HUMBLE PIE. Then click search.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Humble Pie – Natural Born Bugie" (in Dutch). Single Top 100. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Archive Chart: 1969-09-07" UK Singles Chart. Retrieved May 1, 2016.