Natural Born Bugie
|"Natural Born Boogie"|
|Single by Humble Pie|
|Humble Pie singles chronology|
"Natural Born Bugie" (often misspelled Natural Born Boogie) is the debut single released in 1969 by English rock band Humble Pie, who were one of the first British supergroups. It was written as a mid tempo rock song by Steve Marriott, for Andrew Loog Oldham's Immediate label and became the band's first single release. The original UK B-Side was "Wrist Job" and it was replaced with "I'll Go Alone" for a later release in United States. The three guitarists sang a verse each.
There she is again
Steppin' out of her limousine, well
Looking like the cover of a twenty-dollar magazine
She's got it where you find it
If you know what I mean
She's a... natural born woman
Natural born woman
She's a... she's a natural born woman
"Natural Born Bugie"
- Steve Marriott - vocals, rhythm guitar
- Peter Frampton - vocals, lead guitar, Wurlitzer electric piano
- Greg Ridley - vocals, bass guitar
- Jerry Shirley - drums, Wurlitzer electric piano
- Steve Marriott - vocals, Wurlitzer electric piano
- Peter Frampton - backing vocals, Hammond organ
- Greg Ridley - backing vocals, bass guitar
- Jerry Shirley - drums
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||13|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||9|
|Germany (Official German Charts)||20|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||6|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||4|
- "Humble Pie's first hit, Natural Born Boogie". stevemarriott.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2007-08-19. Retrieved 2007-09-15.
- "Austriancharts.at – Humble Pie – Natural Born Bugie" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Ultratop.be – Humble Pie – Natural Born Bugie" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Accès direct à ces Artistes : H" (in French). Infodisc. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Musicline.de – Humble Pie Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Search". irishcharts.ie. In the box under Search by Artist Title, type in HUMBLE PIE. Then click search.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Humble Pie – Natural Born Bugie" (in Dutch). Single Top 100. Retrieved May 1, 2016.
- "Archive Chart: 1969-09-07" UK Singles Chart. Retrieved May 1, 2016.