Natural Selection (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Natural Selection (film))
|Look up natural selection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Natural selection is the process by which individual organisms with favorable traits are more likely to survive and reproduce.
Natural Selection may also refer to:
- Natural Selection (manuscript), Charles Darwin's main work on evolution, on which he based his abstract On the Origin of Species
- Teresa's Tattoo, a 1994 film also known as Natural Selection
- Natural Selection (2011 film), a 2011 American independent comedy/drama film
- Natural Selection (2015 film), a 2015 American drama film
- Natural Selection (group), a music group, plus their self-titled album
- Natural Selection (Tunnels album), 1993 (with Percy Jones)
- Natural Selection (Fuel album), 2003
- Natural Selection (Sounds from the Ground album), 2003
- Natural Selection (Frank Gambale album), 2010
- "Natural Selection" (song), a song by Unkle
- "Natural Selection" (The Spectacular Spider-Man), a 2008 episode of The Spectacular Spider-Man
- "Natural Selection" (The Unit), an episode of The Unit
- Natural Selection (video game), a 2002 modification for the computer game Half-Life
- Natural Selection 2, a 2012 sequel for the 2002 computer game,
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Natural Selection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.