Natural law (disambiguation)
Natural law is law that exists independently of the positive law of a given political order, society or nation-state.
Natural law may also refer to:
- "Natural Law" (Star Trek: Voyager), a Star Trek: Voyager episode
- Natural-law argument, an argument for the existence of God
- Natural Law Party, a trans-national union of political parties, with national branches in over 80 countries
- Physical law, a scientific generalization based on empirical observations of physical behavior
- Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
- Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Natural law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.