Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Biology, physics, chemistry, Earth sciences|
|Edited by||Joerg Heber|
|License||Creative Commons licenses|
Nature Communications is a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal published online-only by the Nature Publishing Group since 2010. The executive editor is Joerg Heber. It is multidisciplinary in scope, with coverage that includes all topics in physics, chemistry, Earth sciences, and biology. Since October 2014, the journal only accepts submissions from authors willing to pay an article processing charge. Whereas access to these submissions will no longer require a subscription, content initially submitted prior to the switch still requires a subscription.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Press release archive". Nature Communications. Nature Publishing Group. 23 September 2014. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-09-27.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Nature Communications". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Nature Communications". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.