|Edited by||Fabio Pulizzi|
|ISO 4||Nat. Nanotechnol.|
Nature Nanotechnology is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Nature Publishing Group. It was established in October 2006. The editor-in-chief is Fabio Pulizzi. It covers all aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2020 impact factor of 39.213.
- ^ List of databases published by Thomson Reuters that index this journal. "Master Journal search". Thomson Reuters. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^ "Nature Nanotechnology". Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index (CASSI) (Displaying Record for Publication). American Chemical Society. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- ^ Journals referenced in the NCBI databases "NLM catalog". National Center for Biotechnology Information, and U.S. National Library of Medicine. Retrieved 2011-01-31.
- ^ "Nature Nanotechnology". 2020 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2021.