|Discipline||pure and applied physics|
|Edited by||Andrea Taroni|
Nature Publishing Group (United Kingdom)
|2005 to present|
Nature Physics, is a monthly, peer reviewed, scientific journal published by the Nature Publishing Group. It was first published in October 2005 (volume 1, issue 1). The Chief Editor is Andrea Taroni, who is a full-time professional editor employed by this journal.
Publishing formats include letters, articles, reviews, news and views, research highlights, commentaries, book reviews, and correspondence.
Nature Physics publishes both pure and applied research from all areas of physics. Subject areas covered by the journal include quantum mechanics, condensed-matter physics, optics, thermodynamics, particle physics, and biophysics.
Abstracting and indexing
- Chemical Abstracts Service – CASSI
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents – Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- "Guide to Authors". Nature Publishing group. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Nature Physics". Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index (CASSI) (Displaying Record for Publication). American Chemical Society. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Mater Journal List search". database listings. Thomson Reuters. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.