|Men's canoe sprint|
|1968 Mexico City||C-2 1000 m|
|1971 Belgrade||C-2 10000 m|
Naum Prokupets was born in Basarabeasca, a small town in Moldova. At the age of 17, he was spotted by a canoeing trainer who encouraged him to move to Moscow to train with the national USSR canoeing team. In 1991, after working in senior positions in the sports administration for several years and after the break-up of the Soviet Union, Prokupets immigrated to Israel. Initially he worked as a security guard and a pool lifeguard. Now he is a production worker at the Flextronics electronics plant in Migdal HaEmek. He lives with his family in Nazareth Illit.
- "Naum Prokupets Biography and Olympic Results". Sports-reference.com. Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- Taylor, Paul (2004). Jews and the Olympic Games: The Clash Between Sport and Politics – With a Complete Review of Jewish Olympic Medalists. Sussex Academic Press.
- "Nazareth Illit's secret Olympic champion", YNet News
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007.
- "Naum Prokupets". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.