|Born||7 October 1986|
|Bowling||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Domestic team information|
|2019–present||Multan Sultans (squad no. 7)|
Source: Cricinfo, 9 March 2019
Nauman Ali (born 7 October 1986) is a Pakistani cricketer. He was the leading wicket-taker for Khan Research Laboratories in the 2018–19 Quaid-e-Azam One Day Cup, with seventeen dismissals in nine matches. He was also the leading wicket-taker for Khan Research Laboratories in the 2018–19 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, with 43 dismissals in eight matches. In March 2019, he was named in Sindh's squad for the 2019 Pakistan Cup.
- "Nauman Ali". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 9 November 2015.
- "Quaid-e-Azam One Day Cup, 2018/19 - Khan Research Laboratories: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, 2018/19 - Khan Research Laboratories: Batting and bowling averages". Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- "Federal Areas aim to complete hat-trick of Pakistan Cup titles". Pakistan Cricket Board. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Pakistan Cup one-day cricket from April 2". The International News. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
|This biographical article related to a Pakistani cricket person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|