Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nauplius or nauplius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nauplius, Nauplia or Nauplios //, may refer to :
- Nauplius (mythology), in Greek mythology, the son of Poseidon and Amymone, the father of Palamedes, and also the name of an Argonaut
- Nauplia, a harbor town in Greece
- Nauplius, a copepod genus, considered synonymous with Cyclops
- Nauplius (larva) of crustaceans
- Nauplius (plant), a genus in the family Asteraceae
- Nauplius (journal), an academic journal covering carcinology
- 9712 Nauplius, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nauplius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.