From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Nausicaa or Nausikaa or Nausicaä is deriver from the Greek name Nαυσικάα and may refer to:
- Nausicaa, a character in Greek literature and mythology
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (manga), a manga series by Japanese writer, illustrator, and filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki
- Nausicaa.net, a fan website about Studio Ghibli, Hayao Miyazaki, and related topics
- 192 Nausikaa, an asteroid named after the Greek mythology character
- Gerty MacDowell in James Joyce's novel Ulysses
- Nausicaä Centre National de la Mer - The French National Sea Centre, an aquarium park near Boulogne-sur-Mer, France
- The homeworld of the Nausicaans, a fictional race in Star Trek
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nausicaa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.