Nausori is a town in Fiji. It had a population of 47,604 at the 2007 census, the most recent to date. This makes it the fourth most populous municipality in the country. Situated 19 kilometers out of Suva, it forms one pole of the burgeoning Suva-Nausori corridor. Nausori is the home to 3 provinces Rewa, Tailevu and Naitasiri.
There are two major business areas of Nausori - the Town of Nausori and Nakasi. A new Market along with Bus Terminal was recently opened in 2015, opening up for future developments within the town. The Airport is expect to get a major upgrade with new terminal and longer runway, expected to start in the first quarter of 2017.
The old Nausori town was situated about 5 km north heading towards Kasavu. The ruins of the old town, situated in Naduruloulou, is still there, albeit a tourist centre and a haven for tropical flora and fauna gardens. Colonial building, town halls, local courts, grand residences can be found here dating back pre 1900's.
- Waisea Luveniyali - rugby union player
- Latchman Raghubir - village elder and notable leader of the Kasavu Indian Village 1945 to 1990s
- Viliame Kikau - Professional Rugby League Player for the Penrith Panthers who was born in the town of Nausori.
Nausori is the home of association football teams Rewa F.C. and Tailevu/Naitasiri F.C. and Rugby Union team Tailevu Knights. Multi-use sports stadium Vodafone Ratu Cakobau Park is in the town and hosts the three teams' matches. The stadium has a capacity of 8,000.
- Fiji Islands Bureau of Statistics: Population of Towns and Urban Areas 2007 Archived 19 October 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Rewa Bridge on Fletcher Construction website Archived 24 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- https://int.soccerway.com/venues/fiji/vodafone-ratu-cakobau-park/ "Vodafone Ratu Cakobau Park - Soccerway" Retrieved 15 August 2011
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Nausori.|