Nausori International Airport
Suva International Airport
|Operator||Airports Fiji Limited (AFL)|
|Location||Nausori, Viti Levu, Fiji|
|Elevation AMSL||5 m / 17 ft|
Nausori International Airport (IATA: SUV, ICAO: NFNA). Also known as Luvuluvu, Nausori Airport is the second international airport in Fiji. It is situated in Nausori on the south-eastern side of Viti Levu (Fiji's main island). Nausori Airport is about 23 km (45 minute drive) from Fiji's capital city, Suva.
A 20-year Master Plan is being drafted for Nausori Airport that will include a complete refurbishment and upgrade of Fiji's second international airport, creating a facility for the international passengers and a domestic hub for Fiji.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Vanuatu||Port Vila|
|Fiji Airways||Auckland, Port Vila, Sydney|
| Fiji Airways|
operated by Fiji Link
|Apia-Faleolo, Cicia, Funafuti, Kadavu, Koro, Labasa, Lakeba, Nadi, Nukuʻalofa, Savusavu, Taveuni, Vanua Balavu, Vunisea|
|Northern Air||Gau, Koro, Labasa, Laucala, Levuka, Moala, Nadi, Rotuma, Savusavu, Taveuni|
- "World Airline Survey." Flight Global. April 10, 1969. 557.
- "Air Pacific to Start Suva – Port Vila Service from mid-Sep 2012". Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- "Fiji Airways to connect Sydney and Suva". Travel Weekly. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- "Fiji Airways Resumes Suva – Apia Service from mid-June 2014". Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- Nausori International Airport (some information on Nadi official site)
- Airport information for NFNA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Fiji Airways (official site)
|This article about an Oceanian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a geographical location in Fiji is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|