|Headquarters||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Total assets||$3.3 billion|
Number of employees
Nautic Partners is a private equity firm focused on leveraged buyout investments in middle market companies across a range of industries that includes healthcare, industrial products, and outsourced services.
The firm has managed approximately $3.3 billion in assets. Since 2000, Nautic has raised over $2.3 billion across three funds.
The firm, which is based in Providence, Rhode Island, United States, was founded in 1986 as Fleet Equity Partners, a subsidiary of Fleet Bank. Initially, Fleet Equity Partners invested in private equity exclusively on behalf of the bank. However, beginning in 1993, the team began to accept outside investors. In 2000, Nautic Partners was formed as an independent private equity firm with the majority of its capital for its fifth investment vehicle provided by outside investors. Fleet remained a minority investor.
- Nunes, Philip. "Nautic Partners, LLC ("Nautic") Has Completed a Successful Fund Raise of $900 million for Its Eighth Fund.". businesswire.com. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Nautic Partners and management acquires Prince Sports. AltAssets, Aug 13, 2007
- Fibertech Switches Private Equity Owners. New York Times, August 26, 2010
- Nautic Partners acquires Big Train company. AltAssets, May 3, 2006
- *Investment Fund Offers $23 million for Skyline Chili. New York Times, September 27, 1997
- Noto, Anthony (24 April 2015). "Houghton Mifflin Grows Services With Education Tech Deal". Mergers & Acquisitions. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Nautic Partners (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|