|Full name||Nauzet Alemán Viera|
|Date of birth||25 February 1985|
|Place of birth||Las Palmas, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2003–2004||Las Palmas B|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 May 2016.
Born in Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Nauzet made his debuts with hometown's UD Las Palmas during 2003–04's second division, playing ten games for an eventual relegation. He subsequently became an automatic first-choice.
In the 2005–06 season, Nauzet was instrumental as his team once again returned to the second level: in the last minutes of a match at Real Sociedad B, in the first round of the promotion play-offs, he scored a goal which would relegate the Basques. Additionally, in the decisive contest against CD Linares, he set up Marcos Márquez for the game's only goal.
In July 2009 Nauzet, having not renewed his contract with Las Palmas, signed for La Liga club Real Valladolid, penning a three-year deal. He made his league debut on 30 August as a starter at UD Almería, being sacrificed in the 15th minute of the game after defender Nivaldo was sent off (eventual 0–0 draw); he then proceeded to net four times in the next six matches, including twice against Deportivo de La Coruña on 25 October (4–0 home win), but the Castile and León side was eventually relegated at the season's end.
- "Las Palmas festeja ante 30.000 'fieles' su regreso a 2ªA" [Las Palmas celebrates return to 2ªA in front of 30.000 'faithful'] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 25 June 2006. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- Nauzet regresa este sábado a Las Palmas (Nauzet returns this Saturday to Las Palmas); Blanquivioletas, 26 October 2011 (Spanish)
- Nauzet Alemán ya es blanquivioleta (Nauzet Alemán is already blanquivioleta); Real Valladolid (Spanish)
- Almeria 0–0 Valladolid; ESPN Soccernet, 30 August 2009
- Valladolid thump Depor; ESPN Soccernet, 25 October 2009
- El Valladolid puede presumir de puntería (Valladolid boasts aim); Marca, 8 September 2011 (Spanish)