Pérez playing for Halmstad
|Full name||Cecilio Nauzet Pérez González|
|Date of birth||1 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Las Palmas, Spain|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2003–2004||→ Lleida (loan)||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 May 2018|
Born in Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Nauzet started his career with CD Maspalomas, before moving to local rivals UD Las Palmas to finish his formation. In the 2002–03 season, aged 17, he played three games with the first team in the second division, his first appearance being on 31 August 2002 in a 2–0 home win against Racing de Ferrol.
After a loan spell in the third level with UE Lleida, Nauzet returned to division two for the 2005–06 campaign, being backup with Málaga CF's reserves and suffering team relegation. He left the club in late January 2007 and continued his career in the third division, appearing for five different clubs and being relegated with CD Orientación Marítima and UD Fuerteventura; during his spell with the latter, on 5 October 2008, he scored from a goal kick in a 2–0 away triumph over Águilas CF.
On 29 May 2011, both Nauzet and countryman Iván Díaz were released by Halmstads. It was announced that several factors both on and off the pitch were the reason for the pre-termination of the contracts. He returned to his country in the summer, joining CD Mirandés in the third level and being an instrumental part in the team's semi-final run in the Copa del Rey.
Nauzet played all the matches and minutes in 2015–16, as the Navarrese returned to La Liga after two years. On 14 July 2016 he agreed to a new two-year deal, making his debut in the competition on 19 August at the age of 31 when he started in a 1–1 away draw against Málaga CF.
On 28 July 2017, after suffering immediate relegation, Nauzet terminated his contract with Osasuna. On 22 October, he signed with Cypriot club APOEL FC where he shared teams with compatriots Roberto Lago and Jesús Rueda. His maiden appearance in the UEFA Champions League took place on 1 November, when he helped to a 1–1 group stage away draw to Borussia Dortmund.
- "Solvente triunfo canario" [Easy does it Canarian win]. Diario AS (in Spanish). 31 August 2002. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "El portero del Fuerteventura Nauzet tilda su gol de ´una acción de listo´" [Fuerteventura goalkeeper Nauzet calls his goal a ´cunning move´]. La Provincia (in Spanish). 7 October 2008. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- Gol de Nauzet de arco a arco (Nauzet scores from goal to goal); at YouTube
- "Nauzet causa baja y le sustituye Limones" [Nauzet is released and replaced by Limones] (in Spanish). AD Ceuta. 25 January 2011. Archived from the original on 11 March 2011. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Perez är ny målvakt i HBK" [Perez is the new goalkeeper of HBK] (in Swedish). Halmstads BK. 23 February 2011. Archived from the original on 29 September 2012. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Förändringar i truppen" [Squad changes] (in Swedish). Halmstads BK. 29 May 2011. Archived from the original on 30 September 2012. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "Nauzet Pérez llega para cubrir la baja de Roberto Santamaría" [Nauzet Pérez arrives to cover for Roberto Santamaría's departure]. Marca (in Spanish). 27 July 2015. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Nauzet Pérez continuará defendiendo la portería rojilla" [Nauzet Pérez will continue to defend the red goal] (in Spanish). CA Osasuna. 14 July 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Osasuna empata 'in extremis' en La Rosaleda" [Osasuna draw 'in extremis' at the La Rosaleda]. Marca (in Spanish). 19 August 2016. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "El Club Atlético Osasuna y Nauzet Pérez alcanzan un acuerdo para finalizar su relación contractual" [Club Atlético Osasuna and Nauzet Pérez reach an agreement to end their contractual relationship] (in Spanish). CA Osasuna. 28 July 2017. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "El exportero de Osasuna Nauzet Pérez ficha por el Apoel Nicosia de Chipre, donde jugará la Liga de Campeones" [Former Osasuna goalkeeper Nauzet Pérez signs for Apoel Nicosia of Cyprus, where he will play the Champions League] (in Spanish). Navarra.com. 22 October 2017. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Wasteful Dortmund held at home by APOEL". Fox Sports Asia. 1 November 2017. Retrieved 2 November 2017.