Naval Air Museum Barbers Point
|Executive director||Brad Hayes|
The museum preserves the history of the co-located Naval Air Station Barbers Point. Its exhibits include former U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, and U.S. Marine Corps aircraft including the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed P-3C Orion, and Sikorsky UH-3H Sea King, among others.
- Nakaso, Dan (March 15, 2017). "Hawaii Guard pilot dies in private copter crash in Indiana". Honolulu Star. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- "Hawai`i's Military Archives, Museums and Libraries : Resources by Military Branch". UH Library. University of Hawaii. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- "Preservation Awards Spotlight: Naval Air Station Barbers Point". historichawaii.org. Historic Hawaii Foundation. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- Wallace, Don (August 29, 2016). "Hidden Honolulu: Explore the Best Secrets the City Has to Offer". Honolulu Magazine. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- Pang, Gordon (February 2, 2009). "Lonely times at Kalaeloa museum". Honolulu Advertiser. Retrieved February 9, 2018.