Naval Headquarters (Pakistan Navy)
Naval Headquarters (NHQ) is the headquarters of Pakistan Navy established in 1947 in Karachi. On 15 March 1975, it was moved to Islamabad. Initially it was housed in a government secretariat building of sector G-6 and was later shifted to sector E-8.
- Joint Staff Headquarters (Pakistan)
- Air Headquarters (Pakistan Air Force)
- General Headquarters (Pakistan Army)
- Afsir Karim (May 1996). Indo-Pak Relations - Viewpoints 1989-1996. Spantech & Lancer. pp. 68–69. ISBN 978-1897829233. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "Pakistan Navy Command and Staff conference held in Naval Headquarters". Times of Islamabad. 2018-07-13. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
|This article about the military of Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|