Naval Outlying Field San Nicolas Island
|NOLF San Nicolas Island|
|Location||San Nicolas Island, Ventura County, California|
|Elevation AMSL||506 ft / 154.2 m|
Naval Outlying Field San Nicolas Island or NOLF San Nicolas Island (ICAO: KNSI, FAA LID: NSI) is a military airport located on San Nicolas Island, in Ventura County, California. The airport is administered by Naval Base Ventura County and is one of several Naval Outlying Landing Fields operated by the US Navy.
The airport's ICAO identifier is KNSI. Although most U.S. airports and airbases use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, NOLF San Nicolas Island is assigned NSI by the FAA, The IATA has assigned NSI to Nsimalen International Airport in Yaoundé, Cameroon.
- "San Nicolas Island (SNI)". Naval Base Ventura County. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- AirNav: KNSI - Naval Outlying Field San Nicolas Island
- FAA Airport Master Record for NSI ( PDF)
- Great Circle Mapper: NSI/FKYS - Yaoundé, Cameroon (Nsimalen International Airport)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Naval Outlying Field San Nicolas Island.|
- GlobalSecurity.org: San Nicolas Island
- History of Naval Auxiliary Air Station, San Nicolas Island
- (PDF), effective July 20, 2017