The term naval conference can refer to various conferences that took place during the early 20th century that aimed to regulate naval warfare and armaments. These agreements were completely abandoned by the time World War II had started in 1939. The following conferences can be included under this definition:
- 1908–1909 London Naval Conference
- 1921–1922 Washington Naval Conference
- 1927: Geneva Naval Conference
- 1930 London Naval Conference, leading to the London Naval Treaty
- 1935 London Naval Conference, leading to the Second London Naval Treaty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naval conference.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.