Jump to navigation Jump to search
Navarrete may refer to:
- Diego de León y Navarrete (1807 - 1841), Count of Belascoain, a Spanish military figure
- Domingo Fernández Navarrete (c. 1610 – 1689), a Spanish Dominican missionary and archbishop
- Juan Fernández Navarrete (1526-1579) Spanish painter
- Martín Fernández de Navarrete (1765 - 1844), a Spanish sailor and historian
- Ignacio Maria de Alava y Saenz de Navarrete (1750 – 1817), a Spanish naval officer
- Rafael Andrade Navarrete (1856 – 1928), a Spanish politician and lawyer
- Armando Navarrete García (born 1980), a Mexican football goalkeeper
- Javier Navarrete (born 1956), a Spanish composer of film scores
- József Navarrete (born 1965), a Hungarian fencer
- Carlos Navarrete Cáceres (born 1931), a Guatemalan anthropologist and writer
- Rex Navarrete (born 1969), a Filipino American comedian
- Rolando Navarrete (born 1957), a Filipino ex-boxer
- Ximena Navarrete Rosette (born 1988), Miss Universe 2010
- Navarrete, La Rioja, a municipality of the autonomous community of La Rioja (Spain). Famous for the Battle of Navarrete.
- Bisonó, a municipality of the Province of Santiago (Dominican Republic)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navarrete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.