Navayuga Engineering Company Limited
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Mr. C. Viswesara Rao|
Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL), the flagship entity of the Navayuga Group started its operations in the year 1986 as a private limited company.
- Special foundations
- Industrial structures
- Marine structures
- Infrastructure works
- Krishnapatnam Port
- The Dhola-Sadiya bridge India's longest bridge which spans across the Lohit River to connect the states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. The bridge is 3.55 kilometres (2.21 mi) longer than the Bandra-Worli Sea Link over the Mahim Bay in Mumbai.
- Marine structures in the ports of Visakhapatnam, Pipavav, Haldia, Tuticorin, Kandla, Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JNPT), Mangalore and Kakinada.
- Sripada Sagar Project – Stage II, Phase - I 
- Construction of Sri Komaram Bhim Project (Pedda vagu project) 
- Pranahitha - Chevella Lift Irrigation Scheme ( Link II - Package No - 6 & Link VII - Package No - 21)
- Construction of Chagallu Barrage 
- Bheema lift irrigation project
- MAHATMA GANDHI (Kalwakurthy) Lift Irrigation Scheme 
- Koderma Thermal Power Station, Jharkhand
- Dibang River Bridge - It will be the second longest bridge in India after its completion. It spans over 6.20km on Dibang River connecting Roing to Pasighat via Dambuk in Arunachal Pradesh
- [dead link]
- "Krishnapatnam Port Company Ltd". Krishnapatnamport.com. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "5 lesser known facts about 'Dhola-Sadiya' India's longest bridge". Thenortheasttoday.com. 28 September 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "Infrastructure Today Magazine | Vizag Port's proposed berth project may cost Rs 4 bn". Infrastructuretoday.co.in. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "NAVAYUGA : Engineering Marvels" (PDF). Necltd.com. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "Microsoft Word - AR-Jalayagnam-2012_1Jan13@18.04_" (PDF). Cag.gov.in. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "YADAKI CANAL SYSTEM (PABR Stage II)" (PDF). Eprocurement.gov.in. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "complete project - Chagallu Barrage Ananthpur Service Provider from Visakhapatnam". Indiamart.com. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- [dead link]
- "Contractor blamed for bridge collapse - Times of India". The Times of India.