|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Owner(s)||Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.|
|Publisher||Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd.|
|Circulation||769,146 Daily (as of November 2015)|
|Sister newspapers||The Times of India
The Economic Times
Navbharat Times (NBT) is one of the largest circulated as well as largest read Hindi newspaper of Delhi and Mumbai and Lucknow. It is from the stable of Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd, which also publishes other dailies including The Times of India, The Economic Times, Maharashtra Times and also magazines such as Filmfare and Femina. NBT is one of the oldest product of the group .
NBT has a circulation of 4.23 lakh odd copies (source: JJ-10, ABC India) in Delhi and a strong readership of 19.7 lakh readers. Hindi being the second language in Mumbai; NBT circulates to 130,000 copies in the Greater Mumbai area (source JD-10, ABC India) and attracts 470,000 NBT readers according to the industry benchmark – the Indian Readership Survey (source: IRS Survey R4, 2010). NBT has been the number one newspaper in the respective cities since its inception.
||The neutrality of this section is disputed. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Delhi’s No1 Hindi Daily reaching 2 million Delhi-ites, the circulation is, by design, limited to Delhi & NCR only, providing a sharper focus on the Capital city.
Hello Delhi is the lifestyle Bollywood supplement of Navbharat Times that is published six days a week (barring Mondays). There is a variety of special feature pages on Travel, Women, Style, TV & Movie masala.
NBT Property and NBT Education are the vertical supplements discussing the latest in education and real estate.
NBT Faridabad/Ghaziabad/Noida/Gurgaon: With increasing segmentation of the city (Delhi plus NCR) and attitude exceeding that of most mini-metros, there was a need to create a hyper-local product which caters specifically to these locations. These products are circulated with the main edition of NBT.
The online edition of Navbharat Times, available at www.navbharattimes.com and www.nbt.in, is the preeminent Hindi News website with a monthly unique visitor base of more than 2.2 million. It provides all print content as well as original online content.
People Associated with NBT
- Indu Jain, Chairman
- Samir Jain, Vice-Chairman and managing director
- Vineet Jain, Managing Director
- Ravi Dhariwal, CEO-Publishing
- Ranjeet Kate, Director, Times Language Business
- Punit Jain, Printer & Publisher (Delhi)
- APS Khati, Executive Editor
- Ashish Pandey, Editor NCR
- Sunder Chand Thakur, Editor – Mumbai
- Nirendra K. Nagar, Editor – Navbharat Times Online Edition
- Sanjeev Nema, general manager, Marketing
- Ved Pratap Vaidik, Former Editor (views)
- Akshay Kumar Jain, Former Editor
- Jitesh Asthana , Former Editor
- The Times of India
- The Economic Times
- Maharashtra Times
- List of newspapers in India by circulation
- List of newspapers in the world by circulation
- ET Now
- Times Now
- "Submission of circulation figures for the audit period July - December 2015" (PDF). Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 5 January 2016.