|Navegantes–Ministro Victor Konder International Airport|
Aeroporto Internacional de Navegantes–Ministro Victor Konder
|Elevation AMSL||5 m / 18 ft|
Navegantes–Ministro Victor Konder International Airport (IATA: NVT, ICAO: SBNF) is the airport serving Navegantes, Brazil, as well as Itajaí, Camboriú, and Blumenau. It is named after the Itajaí-born Victor Konder (1886-1941), Minister of Public Works (1926-1930), whose administration encouraged the birth of Brazilian commercial aviation.
The airport is operated by Infraero.
Airlines and destinations
|Avianca Brazil||São Paulo-Guarulhos|
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Buenos Aires-Ezeiza, Campinas, Porto Alegre, Recife|
|Gol Airlines||São Paulo-Congonhas|
|LATAM Brasil||São Paulo-Congonhas|
In relation to their city centers, the airport is located 12 km (7 mi) from Navegantes, 7 km (4 mi) from Itajaí, 20 km (12 mi) from Camboriú, and 45 km (28 mi) from Blumenau.
- "Estatísticas" (in Portuguese). Infraero. Archived from the original on 23 April 2017. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). Infraero. Archived from the original on 2012-03-02.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- "Ônibus grátis" (in Portuguese). Azul. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Airport information for SBNF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBNF at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for SBNF at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for NVT at Aviation Safety Network
- Ministro Victor Konder Airport Photo Archive at airliners.net