|Initial release||March 14, 2017|
|Operating system||Windows 7 or later|
OS X 10.10 or later
|Type||Web browser, mobile browser|
Naver Whale (Hangul: 네이버 웨일) is a freeware web browser developed by South Korean technology company Naver Corporation, which is available in English and Korean. It became available on Android on April 13, 2018.
The Naver Whale browser has its own extensions that can be accessed through the Whale Store.
Naver Whale Browser offers the ability called 'Whale On' to conduct video conferencing without worrying about time limits. Up to 500 people can access at the same time, and various functions such as screen sharing and microphone/camera control are available.
- "whale Browser". Whale. 2020-06-18. Retrieved 2020-06-19.
- "whale Browser on the App Store". iTunes Store. 2020-05-25. Retrieved 2020-05-28.
- "whale Browser for Android". Google Play Store. 2020-05-26. Retrieved 2020-05-28.
- "Naver launches 'Whale' browser for Android". Yonhap News. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- "South Korea's Newest Browser Is Beautifully Designed, But Will Anyone Use It?". Forbes. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- "Naver to debut PC version of web browser Whale". The Korean Herald. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- "Extensions: Whale Store". Naver Corporation. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- "설치 없이 바로 사용할 수 있는 화상 회의!". whale.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2021-04-21.
- 최승현 기자 (2021-02-24). "네이버, 브라우저 화상회의 솔루션 '웨일온' 출시". 더팩트 (in Korean). Retrieved 2021-04-21.