June 5, 1977
Malibu, California, U.S.A
|Spouse(s)||Brawley Nolte (2012-present)|
|Parents||Claudia Littmann, Raja Rawat|
Navi Rawat (born Navlata Rawat; June 5, 1977) is an American television actress, known for her roles as Theresa Diaz on the drama series The O.C. and math prodigy Amita Ramanujan on the drama series Numb3rs. She is the niece of Prem Rawat.
Rawat was born in Malibu, California, to an Indian father, Rajaji Rawat, and a German mother Claudia, the daughter of the police president of Frankfurt am Main. She was raised in Miami, Florida. She attended the prep school Miami Country Day School. She is a graduate of New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
In television, Rawat is best known for her roles as Theresa Diaz on the drama The O.C. and math prodigy Amita Ramanujan on Numb3rs. She had a guest role as Melanie in the first season of 24. Her work in film includes the sci-fi Thoughtcrimes (2003), the Project Greenlight film Feast (2005), and the independent romantic comedy Loveless in Los Angeles (2006). She has also had many smaller roles including playing Dana, a psychotic vampire slayer, in an episode of Angel and portrayed Nat Raiden on the episode "Asslane" of the short-lived action TV show, Fastlane on Fox. She played a recurring role in the USA Network series Burn Notice's fourth season.
Currently, she is the spokeswoman for Moen and narrates many of their commercials.
|2000||Popular||Teen Girl #5||"Booty Camp"|
|2001||Jack the Dog||Ruby|
|2001||The Princess and the Marine||Sabika|
|2002||Dancing at the Harvest Moon||Jennifer|
|2003||The Street Lawyer||Sofia|
|2003||Fastlane||Natalie "Nat" Raiden||"Asslane"|
|2003||House of Sand and Fog||Soraya Bhrani|
|2003–2006||The O.C.||Theresa Diaz||13 episodes|
|2004||Without A Trace||Ms. Tompkeller||"Light Years"|
|2005–2010||Numb3rs||Amita Ramanujan||Entire series (6 seasons)|
|2005||Tom 51||Chandi Azu|
|2005||The Adventures of Big Handsome Guy and His Little Friend||Ethnic Woman|
|2005||Project Greenlight||Herself||Season 3|
|2007||Undead or Alive||Sue|
|2007||Loveless in Los Angeles||Gwen|
|2007||Ocean of Pearls||Smita Sethi|
|2009||Tom Cool||Chandi Azu|
|2009||FlashForward||Maya||"Gimme Some Truth"|
|2010||Castle||Rachel Walters||"Wrapped Up in Death"|
|2010||Burn Notice||Kendra||3 episodes|
|2012||Lauren||Capt. Masters||2 episodes|
|2012||Grey's Anatomy||Heidi||"Walking on a Dream"|
|2013||Justified||Gina||"The Bird Has Flown"|
- "Keck's Exclusives: Numb3rs Vet Navi Rawat Gets Burned - Today's News: Our Take". TVGuide.com. 2010-06-10. Retrieved 2010-11-08.
- Kamath, Deepa (April 4, 2005). "The Many Faces of Navi Rawat". Nirali Magazine. Retrieved October 23, 2009.
- MILLS, NANCY (January 2, 2005). "THE HEAT IS ON... Ten talented young actors take a shot at stardom". New York Daily News. p. 2.
- "Exclusive: Numbers Star Navi Rawat Marries Nick Nolte's Son, Brawley!". Life&Style. August 29, 2012. Retrieved September 10, 2012.
- "Lauren, Episode 2". WIGS, Youtube. 15 August 2012. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
- "Lauren, Episode 3". WIGS, Youtube. 15 August 2012. Retrieved 10 November 2012.