From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St. Mary's Catholic Church
|Elevation||823 ft (251 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||439953|
A post office opened in Navilleton in 1894, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1902.
Navilleton is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Navilleton, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Blanchard, Charles (1898). History of the Catholic Church in Indiana. A. W. Bowen & Company. p. 387.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 233. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village was founded around 1845.
- "Floyd County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
|This Floyd County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|