Navitas Petroleum is a publicly traded, North America focused, Oil & Natural Gas Exploration and Production partnership. Navitas is traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TICKER: NVPT.L) and has offices in Houston, Texas and in Herzliya, Israel.
|Industry||Oil & Gas explorations|
Gideon Tadmor co-founded Navitas and acts as the partnership's executive chairman. Gideon had previously served in a variety of leading roles, including as chairman of Delek Drilling Limited Partnership as well as founder and chairman of Avner Oil and Gas LP. Gideon has been one of the pioneers of the major natural gas discoveries, such as the Tamar and Leviathan natural gas fields, off the coast of Israel and Cyprus. He has been working together with his team in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas assets for more than 30 years. Other founding partners at Navitas include: the CEO, Chanan Reichman, who previously served as Delek Energy's VP of business development; the deputy chairman, Koby Katz, who previously served as the director general of the Israeli Ministry of National Infrastructure, Energy, and Water as well as the co-CEO of Delek Energy and chairman of Delek Drilling; and the deputy CEO, Chanan Wolf, who previously served as head of M&A and capital markets at Ernst & Young.
Navitas Petroleum began trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in October 2017. Since then, the partnership has focused on acquiring proven O&G discoveries at various stages of development. Since its inception, Navitas has raised over NIS 1 billion of equity and debt in public markets. As of December 2018, Navitas' asset portfolio comprises 14 O&G assets, including exploration acreage and proven discoveries in Eastern Canada and in the United States' territorial waters in the Gulf of Mexico.
Navitas' main assets include the Buckskin and Shenandoah major oil discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of the United States as well as Block 7 off the coast of Newfoundland and Labrador in East Canada. Navitas' JV partners include LLOG Exploration, Repsol, Equinor (formerly Statoil), Delek Group, Blackstone, Warburg Pincus, and Riverstone portfolio companies.
- "Gideon Tadmor mulls Navitas Petroleum TASE IPO". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Israel's Navitas Petroleum plans Tel Aviv share sale". Reuters. 2017-06-13. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Chanan Reichman: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Koby Katz: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Chanan Wolf: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Gideon Tadmor's Navitas lists on TASE". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "MAYA TASE" (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Navitas raises stake in Buckskin project to 7.5%". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Successful Buckskin drilling boosts Navitas". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Gulf E&P shows signs of recovery". www.offshore-mag.com. Retrieved 2019-05-15.