Navya (नव्या: youthful) may refer to :
- Navya (TV series), an Indian television drama
- Navya Shastra, reformist Hindu organization founded in the United States in 2002
- Navya weekly, Telugu weekly magazine
- Navya-Nyāya, view, system, or school of Indian logic and philosophy, founded in the 13th century
- Navya SAS, a French manufacturer of driverless electric and robotic vehicles, based in Villeurbanne near Lyon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.