Nawa City, Rajasthan
|Founded by||Hamid khan Kayamkhani|
|Elevation||369 m (1,211 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Vehicle registration||RJ 37 -|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Nagaur (CR Choudhary BJP)|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Nawa ( Mahendra Choudhary INC )|
|l Historical place = Dargah of saiyad ashik Ali Shah baba|
Nawa is located at  It has an average elevation of 369 metres (1210 feet). The Nawa City is located at the border of four major district of rajasthan Nagaur, Jaipur, Ajmer, Sikar. In North of city Arawali mountain's part and in south The Sambhar Lake, In East of town the Turatmati river and in West also Arawali Mountains..
As of 2001[update] India census, Nawa had a population of 18,226. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Nawa has an average literacy rate of 65%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 73%, and female literacy is 56%. In Nawa, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The area was granted to Rao Bharmalla Singh, fourth son of Rao Prithviraj Singh II of Sikar. He received it in 1496 AD.
1. Rao Bharmalla Singh (1496-1530)
2. Rao Amar Singh (1530-1568)
3. Rao Teja Singh (1568-1597)
4. Rao Sheo Singh (1597-1638)
5. Thakur Rao Dhai Singh (1638-1662)
6. Thakur Nawab Sawai Khan Kayamkhani (1662-1694)
7. Thakur Nawab Bhanwar Khan Kayamkhani (1694-1727)
8. Thakur Nawab Dilawar Khan Kayamkhani (1727-1764)
A number of schools are located in Nawa:
- Shree Shyam Bal Niketan Sr Sec School, Nawa City
- Rajasthali Vidyapeeth Sr Sec School, Nawa city
- RVS Academy, Nawa city
- Sharada Bal Niketan Sr Sec School Nawa city
- Vivekanand Sr Sec School Nawa city
- Govt sr sec school, Nawa
- Good Shepherd English school,Nawa City
- Adarsh Vidhya Mandir, NAWA CITY
- BAL VIDHYA MANDIR SCHOOL English medium school, Nawa city
- Jems Academy Best English medium school.
NGO in Nawa City
- SHIKSHA One Initiative One Effort NGO
- Friends Club
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh Social Group
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh P.G. College, Nawa City
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Nursing, Nawa City
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh Teacher Training College, Nawa City
Freedom Fighter Shri Kishan Lal Shah was the first M.L.A. (1952–57)and was Re-elected for second (1957–62) and fourth Assembly (1967–72). Shri Hanuman Singh Choudhary was elected for Third Assembly (1962–67) and later on shri Rameshwar Lal Choudhary, Shri Harish Kumawat and Shri Mahendra Choudhary, Shri Vijay Singh Choudhary represented the constituency., and at present Shri Mahendra Choudhary is M.L.A from Indian National Congress.
- State Bank of Bikaner And JaipurSBI IFSC Code - SBIN0031119 
- Bank of Baroda
- The Nagaur Co-Operative Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- AU small finance bank
Memories of 2014
Nawa Became a Panchayat Samiti in 2014
- Congress Rules in 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc = MATHASUKHA, Rajasthan-
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "State Bank of India Nawa IFSC Code". Retrieved 2017-06-10.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|