Nawab Shah (actor)
Shah at Housefull 2 screening
|Notable work||Don 2|
His next film Be-Lagaam failed at the box office. Ujjal Chattopadhyay's Escape from Taliban was the first film which had given Shah a chance to "prove his talent". The story was more focused on Manisha Koirala, but Shah's performance was praised. It was a box office failure.
Parwana, Woh, and Dukaan met with the same fate. Shah's wait for recognition was prolonged. His performances in Farhan Akhtar's Lakshya and Saurabh Shukla's Chehraa fetched some praise, but he was not getting pivotal roles.
In 2011, Nawab Shah was signed to play a villain in Salman Khan's Bodyguard. He, however, had an accident and was unable to continue with the film. Later that year, he played another negative role as Jabbar, in Don 2, which starred Shahrukh Khan in the lead. His performance was praised, and the film became a high commercial success. Shah later appeared in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag as a Pakistani athletics coach. He recently played a role in Dilwale, as Raghav, one of Dev Malik's henchmen. 
- Kartoos 1999
- Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya (2000)
- Escape From Taliban (2003)
- Musafir 2004
- Lakshya (2004)
- Jaan-E-Mann (2006)
- Don 2 (2011)
- Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013)
- Humshakals (2014)
- Dilwale (2015)
- Tiger Zinda Hai (2017)
Shaktimaan (1997-2005) as Mayor JJ (Jai Kumar Janardhan)/Kakodar
- Indian (2000-2001) as Indian
- Saarrthi (2004-2008) as Mansen Goenka
- Amma (2016) as Haider
- Naagarjuna – Ek Yoddha (2016-2017) as S. P. Baldev Singh
- "Nawab Shah plays villain in Don 2". Hindustan Times. 20 December 2011. Archived from the original on 13 April 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Nawab Shah escapes freak accident". The Times of India. 28 February 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Nawab Shah or SRK: Who is the villain in 'Don 2'?". CNN-IBN. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Top Worldwide Grossers ALL TIME: 37 Films Hit 100 Crore". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Nawab Shah to play Farhan Akhtar's coach". The Times of India. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
- Bollywood Hungama. "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - Latest Hindi Movie Review by Taran Adarsh - Bollywood Hungama". Retrieved 13 November 2015.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|