From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nawal (Arabic: نوال) is a given name meaning "gift". In Hindi nawal(नवल) means new , It may refer to:
- Nawal (musician), Comorian musician
- Nawal Kishore Dhawal, Indian writer
- Nawal El Jack, Sudanese sprinter
- Nawal al-Hawsawi, Saudi Arabian pilot and activist
- Nawal El Kuwaitia, Kuwaiti singer
- Nawal Mansouri, Algerian volleyball player
- Nawal El Moutawakel, Moroccan hurdler
- Nawal M. Nour, Sudanese-American obstetrician and gynecologist
- Nawal El Saadawi, Egyptian feminist
- Nawal Kishore Sharma, Indian politician
- Nawal Al Zoghbi, Lebanese singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nawal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.