From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nawruz)
Sagar is the celebration of the Persian new year.
Nowruz may also refer to:
- Nowruz-e Ali, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Nowruz oil field in the Persian Gulf, run by the National Iranian Oil Company
- Novruz in Iran
- Novruz in Azerbaijan
- Nowruz in the Zoroastrian faith
- Bahá'í Naw-Rúz, the celebration of the Bahá'í new year
- Nawruz Beg, 14th century Khan of the Blue Horde
- Nawrūz (Mongol emir) (d. 1297), of the Ilkhanid era
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nowruz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.