From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naxos is a Greek island.
Naxos may also refer to:
- Naxos (city), a town and former municipality on the island of Naxos
- Naxos (regional unit), a Greek government division
- Naxos and Lesser Cyclades, one of two municipalities within the regional unit
- Naxos Island National Airport
- Duchy of Naxos (Duchy of the Archipelago), a maritime state created by the Venetians between 1207-1579
- Naxos (Crete), an ancient Greek city in Crete
- Naxos (Sicily), an ancient Greek city in Sicily
- Giardini Naxos, a modern city on the site of the above
- Siege of Naxos (499 BC), an engagement in the Cyclades during the Greco-Persian Wars
- Siege of Naxos (490 BC), an engagement in the Cyclades during the Greco-Persian Wars
- Battle of Naxos (376 BC), an engagement in the Cyclades during the Boeotian War
- Naxos Records, a classical music record label
- Naxos World, an imprint of Naxos Records
- Naxos Quartets, a series of string quartets by Peter Maxwell Davies
- Ariadne auf Naxos, an opera by Richard Strauss
- Naxos (mythology), eponym of the island Naxos
- Naxos disease, Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- Naxos radar detector, a German World War II countermeasure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naxos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.