This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Pramod Chakravorty|
|Produced by||Pramod Chakrovorty|
|Written by||Aghajani Kashmeri|
|Music by||S. D. Burman|
Naya Zamana (Hindi: नया ज़माना, Urdu: نیا زمانہ) is a 1971 Hindi film produced and directed by Pramod Chakrovorty. The film stars Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Ashok Kumar, Mehmood, Pran, Lalita Pawar and Aruna Irani. The music is by S. D. Burman. It was written by Aghajani Kashmeri, who also wrote Love in Tokyo and Ziddi for Pramod Chakravorty. The movie is loosely based on the 1944 Bengali movie Udayer Pathey.
All lyrics written by Anand Bakshi.
- "Raamaa Raamaa Gajab Hui Gavaa Re" - Lata Mangeshkar
- "Naya Zamana Aayega, Kitne Din Yu Dil Tarsenge" - Lata Mangeshkar
- "Das Gayi Chuhi, Raina Kajrari Mai HaariKya Karu Jaanu Na, O Champa O Chameli" - Lata Mangeshkar
- "Aaya Mai Laya Chalta Phirta Hotel, Garma Garma Garam Pakode" - Mehmood, Manna Dey
- "Choro Ko Saare Nazar Aate Hai Chor" - Lata Mangeshkar
- "Duniyaa O Duniyaa, Teraa Javaab Nahin" - Kishore Kumar
- "Wah Re Naujawan Aajkal Ke, Rang Roop Apna Badal Ke" - Kishore Kumar
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|