Nayak may refer to:
- Nayak (title), a title used across India
- Nayak, a historical spelling of Naik (military rank), in the Indian and Pakistan armies
- Nayakas of Keladi, a ruling dynasty in post-medieval Karnataka, India
- Nayak dynasty, any of several South Indian dynasties
- Madakari Nayaka, a great warrior and ruler of Chitradurga, India
- Nayak caste, a community found in the state of Rajasthan in India
- Nayak (Hindu), a Hindu caste found in the states of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh in India
- Nayak, another name for the Charodi (community) of Karnataka, India
- Jawahar Nayak, Indian politician
- Nayak (1966 film), a 1966 Bengali film directed by Satyajit Ray
- Nayak (2001 Hindi film), a 2001 Hindi film starring Anil Kapoor and Rani Mukerji
- Nayak (2001 Assamese film), a 2001 Assamese film directed by Munin Barua
- Naayak, a 2013 Telugu film directed by V. V. Vinayak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nayak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.