From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nayar (Khatri))
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Nayar. (Discuss) Proposed since May 2017.|
Nayyar is an Indian surname. Notable people who bear it include:
- Suhail Nayyar, (b. 1989), Indian, Bollywood Actor.
- Dewan Mokham Chand Nayyar, Indian, One of the Distinguished General's of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Army.
- Pyarelal Nayyar, (1899–1982), Indian, Personal secretary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Sushila Nayyar, (1914–2000), Indian, Personal physician of Mahatma Gandhi
- Kuldip Nayyar, (b. 1923), Indian, Journalist.
- O. P. Nayyar, (1926–2007), Indian, Bollywood Director & Composer who worked with Anthony Gonsalves
- Rajat Nayyar, (b. 1972), Indian-Canadian, Known as Roger Nair, Hollywood and Bollywood film maker.
- Hardev Pal Nayyar, Indian, Vir Chakra, Indian Army, 1971 War Hero.
- Captain Anuj Nayyar M.V.C, Indian, Kargil War Hero.
- Shree K. Nayar, Indian, Mathematician who co-created the Oren-Nayar diffuse model.
- Kunal Nayyar, (b. 1981), British-Indian, Actor who featured on 'The Big Bang Theory'.
- Nair, also spelled Nayar - a caste of the southern region of Kerala
|This page lists people with the surname Nayar clan. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|