|No. 11 – Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Born||August 26, 1999|
Asbury Park, New Jersey
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school||Roselle Catholic (Roselle, New Jersey)|
|NBA draft||2019 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Nazreon Hilton Reid (born August 26, 1999) is an American professional basketball player for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the National Basketball Association (NBA), on a two-way contract with the Iowa Wolves of the NBA G League. He played college basketball for the LSU Tigers.
High school career
Reid grew up in Asbury Park, New Jersey and attended Roselle Catholic High School. Reid was a 5-star recruit in high school, being ranked the best power forward in New Jersey and the third best power forward in the United States, as well as the 15th best player in his class by 247 sports. On September 12, 2017, Reid committed to play college basketball at LSU. Reid later said "What drew me to the school is Coach Wade, (assistant) Coach (Greg) Heiar, all the other coaches.” Following his senior season, in which he averaged 14.8 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game, Reid was invited to the 2018 McDonald's All-American Boys Game. During the game, he scored 15 points, 11 rebounds, two assists, and one block while playing for 20 minutes. Reid scored 22 points as Roselle Catholic defeated Don Bosco Prep in the NJSIAA Tournament of Champions.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||Commit date|
|Asbury Park, NJ||Roselle Catholic (NJ)||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)||240 lb (110 kg)||Sep 12, 2017|
|Recruiting star ratings: Scout: N/A Rivals: 247Sports: ESPN: ESPN grade: 93|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Rivals: 21 247Sports: 22 ESPN: 12|
Reid would make his college debut on November 6, 2018, where he scored 17 points and 6 rebounds in a blowout 94–63 win over Southeastern Louisiana University. Three days, later Reid would score his season-high 29 points, along with 7 rebounds, and shooting 4–6 behind the arc. Throughout his entire freshman season, Reid averaged 13.6 points, 7.2 rebounds, and .9 assists.
On April 3, 2019, Reid declared for the 2019 NBA draft and hired an agent, foregoing his final three years of college eligibility.
After going undrafted in the 2019 NBA draft, on July 5, 2019, Reid signed with the Minnesota Timberwolves of the National Basketball Association (NBA), on a two-way contract with the Timberwolves' NBA G League affiliate, the Iowa Wolves. Under the terms of that deal, Reid would split time between Minnesota and Iowa.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- Edelson, Stephen. "Asbury Park's Nazreon Reid makes the most of his experiences", Asbury Park Press, June 2, 2015. Accessed July 18, 2018. "It's been a heck of a ride over the past year for Nazreon Reid, the 6-10 Asbury Park native who has had intriguing college coaches since he was in middle school.... When high school began, Reid started making the daily trek up to Roselle Catholic, where the freshman would play for the state's latest powerhouse program."
- Wells, Adam (September 12, 2017). "4-Star PF Prospect Nazreon Reid Commits to LSU over Arizona". Bleacher Report. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Whelan Jr., Tim (January 31, 2018). "LSU signee Nazreon Reid honored to showcase skill at McDonald's All-American Game". USA Today. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Christie, Sherlon (March 28, 2018). "2018 McDonald's All-American Game: Nazreon Reid represents New Jersey well". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Edelson, Stephen (March 18, 2018). "Boys Hoops: Asbury Park's Naz Reid goes out on top, as Roselle Catholic wins TOC". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved July 17, 2018.
- "TIMBERWOLVES SIGN NAZ REID TO TWO-WAY CONTRACT". NBA. July 5, 2019. Retrieved July 7, 2019.