Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nazarene or nazarene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nazarene may refer to:
- Nazarene (sect), a sect of 1st-century Judaism which is also considered the earliest form of Christianity
- Church of the Nazarene, modern Christian Holiness movement denomination
- Apostolic Christian Church (Nazarene), dating from the Swiss Nazarene Baptist movement
- Nazarene movement, 19th-century German Romantic painters
- Saint Thomas Christians (Nasrani), an ethnoreligious group from Kerala, India, named after the Syriac Aramaic term for Christians
- Nazarene (title), a title applied to Jesus Christ, the title is used to designate Christians in Jewish, Muslim and Druze traditions
- Nazirite, in Biblical times, someone who voluntarily took a vow described in Numbers 6:1–21
- Black Nazarene, a Roman Catholic statue of Christ venerated in the Philippines
- Impaled Nazarene, a Finnish metal band
- The Nazarene, a novel by Sholem Asch
- FV Nazarene, a ship wrecked in 1957
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nazarene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.