|Look up Nazarene or nazarene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nazarene may refer to:
Members of religious groups
- Nazarene (sect), a sect of 1st century Judaism which is also considered the earliest form of Christianity
- Church of the Nazarene, modern Christian Holiness movement denomination
- Apostolic Christian Church (Nazarene), dating from the Swiss Nazarene Baptist movement
- Nazarene movement, 19th century German Romantic painters
- Nasrani, an ethnoreligious group from Kerala, India, named after the Syriac Aramaic term for Christians
- Nazarene (title), a title applied to Jesus Christ, the title is used to designate Christians in Jewish, Muslim and Druze traditions
- Nazirite, in Biblical times, someone who voluntarily took a vow described in Numbers 6:1–21
- Black Nazarene, a Roman Catholic statue of Christ venerated in the Philippines
- Impaled Nazarene, a Finnish metal band
- The Nazarene, a novel by Sholem Asch
- FV Nazarene, a ship wrecked in 1957
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nazarene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.