Investigation of potential copyright issue
|If you have just labeled this page as a potential copyright issue, please follow the instructions for filing at the bottom of the box.|
The previous content of this page or section has been identified as posing a potential copyright issue, as a copy or modification of the text from the source(s) below, and is now listed on Wikipedia:Copyright problems (listing):
Unless the copyright status of the text on this page is clarified, the problematic text or the entire page may be deleted one week after the time of its listing.
|Can you help resolve this issue?
For more details on this topic, see Wikipedia:CP § Responding to articles listed for copyright investigation.
|About importing text to Wikipedia
For more details on this topic, see Wikipedia:Copying text from other sources.
|Instructions for filing
If you have tagged the article for investigation, please complete the following steps:
- Media related to Nazi architecture at Wikimedia Commons
- A Theory of Ruin-value , Cornelius Holtorf, last updated on 21 December 2004.
- Vienna. Pearl of the Reich. Planning for Hitler Exhibition at Architekturzentrum Wien 2015
- "Image Galleries: Albert Speer". Berlin: the city as body, the city as metaphor.
- A Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust website:
- Axis History Forum: Architecture
- Third Reich In Ruins
- Bunker in Hamburg
- NS-Architektur at LEMO - Lebendiges Museum Online.