|Birth name||Nazim Bhai, Naazimji, NazimSaheb|
|Born||1 June 1963|
|Origin||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Genres||Hindustani classical music|
Ustad Nazim Hussain is an Indian tabla player and popularly known as Ustad Nazim Hussain Bismillah Khan and also called as Nazim Bhai. He is the youngest son of shehnai master Ustad Bismillah Khan, whom he accompanied as well. Nazim Hussain has accompanied his father disciples Pandit Dr. S. Ballesh and Dr. Krishna Ballesh in several concerts on tabla 
Nazim gave his first concert in chennai at age sixteen in a Music conference accompanying his father along with performed by Ustad Bade Gulam Ali Khan and Ustad Vilayat Khan, Nazim is one of the Chief Patrons along Maestro Ilaiyaraaja and A.R. Rahman of Tansen Academy Of Music, founded by Ballesh and his son Krishna Ballesh, In 2005 he performed a tribute concert in Chennai organized by Tansen Academy of Music. He is teaching Guru of Tabla in the academy.
- "Ustad's son chosen to carry on his legacy". The Times of India. 23 August 2006. Archived from the original on 11 January 2014. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Bismillah Khan's family boycotts UP assembly poll". Oneindia.in. 3 May 2007. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- Roy, Ashok (2004). Music Makers: Living Legends of Indian Classical Music. Rupa & Company. pp. 64–. ISBN 9788129103192.
- Harini Prabhakar. "it was the Ras Barse Utsav at the Music Academy in Chennai". Retrieved 28 March 2021.
- "Chief Patrons of Tansen Academy- patronized and blessed by Maestro Ilaiyaraaja , Ustad Nazim Hussain Bismillah Khan and AR Rahman - The Balleshs father - son duo runs the " Tansen Academy of Music"". tansenacademy.com. www.tansenacademy.com. Retrieved 5 March 2021.
- Aparna Desikan. "'Glad that Carnatic Land is Open to Hindustani Music' - I was 16 or 17 years old. It was a Sangeet Sammelan - high calibre such as Pandit Bade Ghulam Ali and Vilayat Khan - for a tribute to his father in Chennai organised by Tansen Academy of Music". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2 April 2021.
- Shyamlal Yadav (30 August 2017). "Pulled Akhilesh government's strings, got lucrative UP lifetime award". The Indian Express. Retrieved 1 April 2021.
- Monsoon session at Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com
- Nāẓim Ḥusain at Library of Congress, with 3 library catalogue records