This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nazim Khaled born in Marseille, France is a French songwriter and composer. He grew up in Saint-Étienne and studied at Conservatoire de Saint-Étienne before moving to Paris. He composed a great number of hits, that have charted on the French SNEP charts through his cooperation with Amir Haddad, Chimene Badi, Kendji Girac, Yannick Noah and Sindy amongst others. He co-wrote and co-produced "J'ai cherché", the French entry to Eurovision Song Contest 2016 performed by Amir, and "Requiem", the French entry to the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 performed by Alma. He also composed for the French musical La Légende du roi Arthur (full title La Légende du roi Arthur: Quand l'amour change le cours de l'histoire) in 2015.
- Le Progrès: Un Stéphanois dans les coulisses de l’Eurovision (in French)
- LesCharts: Nazim Khaled page
- Le Progrès: Nazim, Stéphanois d’adoption, auteur de la chanson française en compétition (in French)
- Jordan, Paul (9 February 2017). "Alma's "Requiem" for France in 2017". eurovision.tv. EBU.
- "J'ai cherché Credits". All Music. Retrieved 29 Feb 2016.
- Omelyanchuk, Olena (29 Feb 2016). "Amir is the French choice for Stockholm!". EBU.